The objective of industrial preventive & proactive maintenance is to ensure the proper functioning of production tools. Faced with the increasing complexity of production tools and the fragmentation of global value chains, industrial maintenance is constantly evolving. However, today industrial maintenance cannot be understood without its digital side. Digital technology has redefined the notion of distance between an equipment and the decision-making body of a possible intervention, but also that of temporality, by reinforcing the immediacy of actions.
The digitalization of industrial preventive & proactive maintenance is now absolutely necessary due to new consumer habits, the evolution of digital skills in professional environments, or the acceleration (and high speed) of technological progress.
In order to answer the crucial question of how Digital Preventive and Proactive Maintenance is the need of the hour and why companies should consider it, CII Naoroji Godrej Centre of Manufacturing Excellence is organising a 2-day Online Workshop on the said topic on Tuesday & Wednesday, 24 & 25 November 2020 from 3.30 – 5.30 p.m.
• Understand how Industry 4.0 is impacting Industry
• How technology and data analytics will create new business challenges and new opportunities?
• How to combine your existing Best Practices which give you competitive advantage with Digital technologies to provide sustainable growth?
• How to make your workforce more productive and empowered by leveraging technology?
• Understand ‘as is’ preparedness
• Build roadmap for Smart Factory
• Identify use cases for your specific requirements
• Identify and implement a quick pilot to assess benefits
- Practical Implementation of Industry 4.0
- Challenges and Opportunities
- How to choose a best vendor?
- How to implement in an effective and sustainable way?
- Team required
CII Large and Medium Scale Members - INR 5,000/- plus 18% GST
CII Small Scale Members - INR 3,750/- plus 18% GSt
Non Member Companies - INR 6,000/- plus 18% GST
- 5% discount on 2 nominations from same organization
- 10% discount on 3 and more nominations from same organization