In a world
of online trading becoming all encompassing by the day, selling online amongst
robust competition is an industrywide challenge. With the online merchandise
related market share increasing rapidly the manner in which customer
acquisition could be increased become most relevant in the current scenario.
This session would be taking an in-depth view of global strategies across
various industry segments in incremental consumer acquisition related to
primary objective of this session would be to understand the various strategies
employed by leading online brands both small and big in terms of winning a
sizable portion of the market share from the competitors. The session would
include a number of used cases and interesting consumer behavioural studies to
achieve the purpose.
- Introducing retail e-commerce concepts.
- Sensitising about creativity and logic-based approach e-commerce business.
- Case study of winning strategies by companies across globe.
- Target audience mapping and e-commerce communication approach
- Product perfection, strategy creation and marketing channels & partners
- Winning over competition – used cases and theories
- PowerPoint presentation, Team activities, quiz, take away materials and interaction with trainer
3000 + GST @ 18% Per Participant
5% on 2 nominations from an organization.
10% on 3 or more nominations from an organization.
Who Should Attend / Target Audience