Total Employee Involvement (TEI) is an integrated organisational approach in delighting customers (both external and internal) by meeting their expectations on a continuous basis through everyone involved with the organization, working on Continuous Improvement in all products, services and processes along with proper problem-solving methodology for enhancing Quality & Profitability of Business.
TEI focusses on Team working through empowerment. Decisions through Consensus are self-implementing & need little monitoring for sustenance of Quality.
In order to cater to the request of industry, we are organising an exceptional webinar on ‘Total Employee Involvement (TEI) for Enhancing Quality & Profitability of Business’ on Friday 28 May 2021: 10.00 a.m. - 1.00 p.m. using online platform - over CISCO Webex. This webinar draws from the World Class Techniques of Total Employee Involvement (TEI) & will deliver exclusive contents for supervisors, executives & managers to work on the TEI projects in the shop floor, offices at all workplaces for overall cost reduction to enhance profitability of the business.
- Awareness that the TEI is the most effective tool for enhancing Quality & Profitability of Business for becoming World Class and for sustaining competitive business environment and
- Gain knowledge of TEI techniques
- CONCEPT OF TOTAL EMPLOYEE INVOLVEMENT (TEI) - Definition of TEI, World Class Model with TEI, Customer Delight, Internal & External Customers
- TEI TECHNIQUES - Decision Making through “Consensus”, “Adversarial Thinking v/s Parallel Thinking”, Definition of Total Quality Control (TQC), Tools & Techniques to Improve Quality, Plan-Do-Check-Act (PDCA) Model for Sustaining Quality
- IMPLEMENTATION OF TEI - Barriers to Change, Management of Change (MOC), Paradigm Shift
- SUCCESS THROUGH WORKING IN TEAMS-CASE STUDIES
- QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Type of Organisation
Fees per Participant
CII Members (Large & Medium)
+ 18% GST
CII SSI Members
Non Member Companies
5% on 2 or more nominations from an organization.
10% on 3 or more nominations from an organization.