- Detailed Highlights on Code on Wages 2019.
- Eligibility criteria for the ESI Covered Employees, who has died due to
the Covid – 19 Pandemic and for life time pension to the family?
- Detail procedure for how to avail life time pension due to COVID – 19
Pandemic Death of Insure Person?
- Latest Update on Provident Fund as per the Finance Minister Budget for
2021 – 2022: There will be no impact of TDS for those contributing up to Rs.
20,833/- pm (Rs. 2.50 lakh per year) AND detailed comparison (calculation) of
interest, if monthly contribution paid is more then this amount (Rs. 20,833/-).
- Detail study on Provident Fund Benefit Declared under ATMANIRBHAR BHARAT
ROJGAR YOJNA by Finance Minister on 12th November, 2020.
- Detail study on: Hon’ble Supreme Court Judgement of 28th Feb 2019 for
Basic Wages for PF
- Detail study on benefit under ESI Scheme?
- How to Calculate Gratuity Amount?
- How to Calculate EDLI (Employee Deposited Linked Insurance) as per the
- How to Calculate Pension under Employees’ Pension Scheme, 1995?
- Statutory Compliances under PF, ESIS,
Bonus, & Gratuity etc. along with the latest updates.
To cover all key points in Labour Laws
- Under new Code on Wages, 2019, what will be the percentage of Basic +
D.A. + Retention Allowances?
- How to calculate Covid – 19 Pandemic advance under the Provident Fund
- Whether Covid – 19 Pandemic advance will be available for 2nd time
under Provident Fund Act?
- What is the last date of payment of Bonus for the year April 2020 to
- Whether COVID – 19 disease covered under ESIS Act?
- For one-year fix term employment whether Gratuity is payable under new
- What is the maximum amount of EDLI is payable?
- Under “ATMANIBHAR BHARAT ROJGAR YOJNA”, who are eligible to claim
- What will be the base month for eligibility for the ATMANIBHAR BHARAT
- If number of employees are less than 1,000 and more then 1,000 then what
will be the PF contribution will be the payable by the Central Government?
- Benefits to employer and employees available under Provident Funds –
“ATMANIRBHAR BHARAT ROJGAR YOJNA” declared on 12th November, 2020.
- Under PF in the year 2021 – 2022, if PF Contribution is more than
Rs.5,00,000/- then whether on additional contribution whether TDS will be
- What is the criteria for availing Covid – 19 pandemic advance under PF
- How to count 10 person’s for applicability of ESI Act, as per recent
amendments under ESI Act for Shops and Establishment in Maharashtra State?
- On 12th June 2020 what Supreme Court has given interim order for the
payment of salary/wages during Lockdown period.
- During Lockdown Period the Disaster Management Act, 2005 & Epidemic
Diseases Act, 1897 about Payment of Salary / Wages from 25th March 2020 to 17th
May 2020 (54 Days), if not complied then what relief Supreme Court has given to
- What is the coverable limit of ESI w.e.f from 1st January 2017?
- Whether Covid-19 (Corona Virus Disease) is covered under the ESI Act?
- Whether ESI is applicable on Gross Salary or Basic Salary?
- ESI Act is applicable to whom and what is its benefit.
- Unemployment benefit - payable under the ESI Act?
- Whether voluntary coverage under
possible under ESI?
- ESI Covered Employees after retirement
– what is the eligibility criteria.
- ESIC: - Documents for Registration / obtaining Code Number
- ESI / PF dues payment has to be made on or before which date?
- Whether ESIC Act is Applicable after
attaining the 65 years of age.
- Under “Atal Bimit Vyakti Kalyan Yojana” of ESIC, who will be eligible for benefit, what will be the percentage of salary / wages payable and for how many days?
- Minimum number of attendances required for eligibility of bonus.
- Bonus is Payable on Rs. 7,000/- or
minimum wages under schedule employment when Basic + DA is Rs. 25,000/-
- Whether monthly Bonus is payable under
the Bonus Act? If yes, then how?
- What is salary/wages (Basic + D.A)
limit and on what amount Bonus is calculated.
- When Gratuity is applicable and
- Under new Code whether Gratuity to fix
term employee for one year
- Gratuity / Bonus is payable on which
components of salary?
- What is the maximum limit under the
Gratuity Act, for which Income tax exemption can be claimed?
- Is there a limit for ex-gratia payment?
Is it compulsory?
- Whether Employer can pay more amount of
Gratuity then prescribed under the Act? If yes under what circumstances?
- An employee covered under ESIC has
expired at his residence (natural death) whether his family members are
entitled for Funeral expenses & Pension also?
- If monthly salary is Rs. 1.50 Lac (Basic + DA) then whether gratuity is
- If any employee has joined his first employment after 1st Sept, 2014 and his salary is more than Rs.15000/- (Basic +DA) then pension contribution has to be deducted or not?
+ 18% GST
5% on 2 nominations from an organization
10% on 3 or more nominations from an organization
- Participation fees is non-refundable / non-adjustable against any other program of CII, but change in nomination(s) is accepted.
- Prior registration for participation by the sponsoring companies is necessary.
Who Should Attend / Target Audience