Value Management (VM) / Value Engineering (VE) is being constantly used since last six decades all over the world. Effectiveness of methodology as well as excellent results in a transparent manner are few of the major reasons for its sustenance and popularity. Many industries in India as well as countries like USA, Japan, and many more had used VE as an effective tool for BREATHROUGH IMPROVEMENTS.
We are pleased to invite your attention to a three-hour Online Session, an exclusive one, on ‘Value Management for Enhancing Profitability’ being held by us on Thursday, 25 November 2021 between 11:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. This unique programme draws from the World Class techniques of Value Management (VM) and Value Engineering (VE) & delivers content for executives & managers to work on the VM & VE projects in the areas of material, design, process & overhead cost reduction to enhance profitability of the business.
The objectives are as follows :
- Awareness that the VM is the most effective tool for sustaining competitive business environment
- Gain knowledge of VM techniques
- Understanding History and Concept of Value Management
- Functions and it's Importance in Value Management
- Creative and Evaluation Phase of Value Management
- Development, Presentation Phase of Value Management
Type of Organisation
Fees per Participant
CII Members (Large &
Rs 3,000/- + 18% GST
CII SSI Members
Special Discount- 10% discount on 3 and more nominations from an organization
- Participation fees is non-refundable / non-adjustable against any other program of CII, but change in nomination(s) is accepted.
- Prior registration for participation by the sponsoring companies is necessary.
Mr. Shrikant M Agrawal is a Certified Value Specialist (CVS-Life) and has accreditation from SAVE, USA to conduct 32 hours Value Methodology Fundamentals (VMF 1 & VMF2) workshops on VE.
Who Should Attend / Target Audience
Online Platform - Microsoft Teams