revolution has already been ushered in and fabric of every company irrespective
of the size has been continuously evolving to keep pace. Automation into
standard business processes is not only convenience but also paves way to build
an asset wagon that is ready to take on future markets and competition. The
framework of the concept is to introduce digital technology such as HRIS,
digital recruitment , team automated communication platforms, workforce
engagement automation and people analytics tools at various levels as well as
of this session would be threefold. Firstly, the inception of the concept of
what and how related to HR digital transformation needs to be elaborated for a
strong foundation. The second objective would related to learning about
aligning the existing organizational practices to the digitally upgraded
workspace in a seamless manner for amplified results. Last but not the least a
number of used cases from the corporate realm would be studied to understand
various facets related to the captioned topic.
- The premise of HR digital transformation and
understanding the stages of transformation.
- Various component and processes on a three
dimensional matrix for successful transformation.
- Technological interfaces and tools introduction and
- HR role as a centre pin in the business wide
digital transformation and related strategies.
- Used cases from the industry to depict various stages, challenges and implementation strategies.
- Materials , interactive debates and discussions and intelligent fun
3000 + GST @ 18% Per Participant
5% on 2
nominations from an organization.
10% on 3 or more nominations from an organization.
- Participation fees is non-refundable / non-adjustable against any other programme of CII, but change in nomination(s) is accepted.
- Prior registration for participation by the sponsoring companies is necessary.
Who Should Attend / Target Audience