This course is designed with the objective of helping participants gain in-depth knowledge of project management – planning - concepts and their real-life application. The course includes contemporary and real-life project management issues and approaches. The course contents are aligned with global best practices as per PMI (Project Management Institute).
- Get acquainted with the critical project management deliverables, tool and techniques like, Project Charter, Project Management Plan, Work Breakdown Structure (WBS), PERT/CPM etc.
- Learn through virtual classroom discussions with participants from various projects with varied experiences
- Learn project management concepts from real life examples from the faculty guide and other participants
- Apply new found knowledge in the class on case studies in teams
- Executing the Project
- Project Integration Management
- Direct & Manage Project work
- Manage Project Knowledge (Classwork)
- Project Resource Management
- Acquire & Manage Project Team (Classwork)
- Project Procurement Management
- Conduct Procurement
- Monitoring & Controlling Project
- Perform Integrated Change Control
- Validate & Control Scope
- Control Schedule
- Control Costs
- - Earned Value Measurement (Classwork)
- Control Quality
- Monitor Risks
- Monitor Stakeholder Engagement
- Closing a Project/Phase
- Administrative Closure
- Good Practices
- Development Approach
- The Agile way - Understanding
|Type of Organisation||Fees per Participant|
|CII Members (Large and Medium)||Rs.6,500/- (+ 18% GST)|
|CII SSI Members||Rs.5,500/- (+18% GST)|
|Non Member Companies||Rs.7,500/- (+18% GST)|
10% on 3 or more nominations from an organization.
Participation fees is non-refundable/ non-adjustable against any other programme of CII, but change in nomination(s) is accepted.
Registration: Prior registration for participation by the sponsoring companies is necessary.