Microsoft Excel is one of the most powerful and popular data analysis desktop application on the market today. It helps you to effectively analyse large sets of data. Excel’s built-in Pivot Table is unarguably one of the best and most popular analytical tools one could ask for. Data Analysts can use Microsoft Excel to create flexible Data Aggregation, represent data visually, calculate margins and other common ratios and much more. Analysing Data in Excel empowers you to understand your data through high-level visual summaries, trends, and patterns.
- Learn how to apply data to forecasting, business intelligence, various departments and core strategic goals.
- Understand core concepts related to data for decision making such as categories of data, standards, sources, collection, management, and applications.
- Identify opportunities to leverage data for your organization and identify the most valuable data types and data sets.
- Communicate effectively with senior management and technical staff to apply data-driven strategies within a department
- Creating Column, Bar, Line, Pie charts
- Creating combo charts
- Creating charts with two Y-Axis
- Creating Histograms and Pareto charts
- Creating Sparklines
- Pivot Tables and Pivot Charts
- Creating Pivot Tables & Pivot Charts
- Advanced pivot techniques
- Using Pivot Filters
- Creating Slicers
- Multiple consolidation ranges
- Connecting to access databases
Data structuring techniques
- Data validation
- Conditional formatting
Data scenarios summary forecast using what-if analysis
- Goal Seek
- Data Table
Data Analysis & Visualisation
- Analyse data and estimate optimal parameter using data analysis tools pack
- Numeric data Analysis
- Descriptive analysis
- Predictive analysis
- Categorical data Analysis
- Creating dynamic labels
- Working with formula-driven visualizations
Building Report Solutions
- Form controls data modelling tools
- Option-button modelling
- Check-box data models
- Enabling background refresh
Dashboard & Macros
- Creating dashboard
- Introduction to macros
- Automating reports
- Dynamic dashboards using macros
|Type of Organisation||Fees per Participant|
|CII Members (Large and Medium)||Rs.5,000/- (+ 18% GST)|
|CII SSI Members||Rs.4,500/- (+18% GST)|
|Non Member Companies||Rs.5,500/- (+18% GST)|
10% on 3 or more nominations from an organization.
Participation fees is non-refundable/ non-adjustable against any other programme of CII, but change in nomination(s) is accepted.
Registration: Prior registration for participation by the sponsoring companies is necessary.