When a company is facing cash crunch situation, management of cash flows becomes crucial for survival. The key question is where to deploy the limited cash for maximum returns. More specifically, which of the product lines provides best returns for the amount of Working Capital deployed. Which of the product lines to be dropped when cash is the constraint.
CII Naoroji Godrej Centre of Manufacturing Excellence (CII CME) has scheduled an Online Workshop on the topic of ‘Working Capital Productivity’ on 23 – 24 January 2023 from 2.00p.m. to 5.00 p.m. to discuss and deliberate on this crucial aspect that influences manufacturing productivity.
- Capture the Operating Cycle and Working Capital Cycle of their companies
- Compare top few products on how quickly they return cash invested
- Evaluate the impact of offering Credit and Discounts to customers on the WCP
- Evaluate the impact of offering Credit and Discounts to vendors on the WCP
- Evaluate the impact of reducing Inventory on the WCP
- Evaluate the impact of obtaining additional Funding on the WCP
- Calculate how quickly a company can come out of cash crunch situation
- Calculate the Working Capital Productivity (WCP) of their company and compare with peers in the industry
- Determine how closely the WCP metric relates to their company’s EBITDA
- Case of semiconductor manufacturer
- The Operating cycle of a product
- Mapping the Cash flows and Accrued expenses
- Working Capital Productivity: Model and the Metric
- Mapping the Working Capital Cycle
- Evaluating various improvement strategies
- WCP at company level: extracting relevant figures from the BS and P&L
- Analysis of year to year changes; relating with EBITDA
- Compare WCP with other companies
|Type of Organisation
|Fees per Participant
|CII Members (Large and Medium)
|Rs.6,500/- (+ 18% GST)
|CII SSI Members
|Rs.6,000/- (+18% GST)
|Non Member Companies
|Rs.7,500/- (+18% GST)
10% on 3 or more nominations from an organization.
Participation fees is non-refundable/ non-adjustable against any other programme of CII, but change in nomination(s) is accepted.
Registration: Prior registration for participation by the sponsoring companies is necessary.