An organization is responsible for ensuring that it minimizes the risk of harm to the people that may be affected by its activities (e.g., its workers, its managers, contractors, or visitors), particularly if they are engaged by the organization to perform those activities as part of their “occupation”.
ISO 45001 Standard for Occupational Health and Safety Management System (OHSMS) is intended to enable an organization to provide safe and healthy workplaces, prevent work-related injury and ill-health, and continually improve its OH&S performance. The system also assists an organization to fulfil its legal requirements and other requirements. Progressive organizations have opted for the certified OHSMS and many more organizations are working towards it. Implementing and sustaining effective and efficient OHSMS is a challenging task for all.
The programme is designed to cover:
- The key overarching concepts of ISO 45001:2018
- A fresh look at the Clauses – what is required and what we need to do for its compliance
- ISO 45001 – destination or stepping stone.
- OHS Fundamentals for Business Risk Management
- Introduction to ISO 45001:2018 Standard
- Clause-wise key requirements and implementation tips
- Concepts for HIRA with practical examples
- OHS Performance Management and Internal Audits
- Management of OHS Legal Requirements
And, a small Test Paper, at the end of the session.
CII Small Scale Members - Rs. 5000/- + 18% GST = Rs. 5,900/-
CII Medium Scale Members - Rs. 5,250/- + 18% GST = Rs. 6,195/-
CII Large Scale Members - Rs. 5,550/- + 18% GST = Rs. 6,490/-
Non - Members - Rs. 6,000/- + 18% GST = Rs. 7,080/-
--> A 10% Discount for 3 or more participants from the same organization.
- Prior Registration is a must.
- First-come-First-serve basis.
- Participation fee is non – refundable / non-adjustable against any other programme of CII. However, a change in nomination is accepted.
Who Should Attend / Target Audience
Virtual Platform - MS Teams