Every human activity involves Hazards and Risks.
Every workplace has its own hazards and risks. Whether an IT industry or
a manufacturing industry, without risk management, no organization can ensure
sustainable business continuity. Loss of life, Loss of property and
Damage to environment are no more acceptable.
This workshop aims to help safety professionals, as well as other
responsible executives to understand, learn and define sector specific risk
- Understanding need of Hazard Identification
- Types of Hazards
- Hazard Identification Techniques
- Appreciating need of Risk Assessment
- Qualitative Risk assessment
- Semi Quantitative Risk Assessment
- Quantitative Risk Assessment
- HIRAC Register
At the end of this programme the participants will be able to –
- Design and develop appropriate HIRA procedures
- Strategize relevant Hazard Identification techniques
- Visualize potential risks
- Assign appropriate weightage to potential risks
- Prioritize the risks
- Develop and implement effective risk management plan.
Category Per Participant Fee GST Total
CII Small Scale Members : 5,000.00 900.00 5,900.00
CII Medium Scale Members : 5,250.00 945.00 6,195.00
CII Large Scale Members : 5,550.00 990.00 6,490.00
Non-Members : 6,000.00 1,080.00 7,080.00
10% on 2 or more nominations from an
Who Should Attend / Target Audience
Online - MS Teams.