provided employment and opportunity to earn livelihood to large number of
people. Industries are expected to carry out their operations taking necessary
safety measures. Due to gap in safety system some incidents happen resulting in
injury to personnel, damage to property or environment. It has demoralizing
effect on the work force and organization’s loss of goodwill with the customers
and society. Such an event during the process also adversely affects the
completion of task.
Every incident is a culmination of series of events over a period of time. It is necessary to report all facts about the incident in a format, carry out investigation following proper procedure, identify causes that contributed to incident and recommend corrective actions. Implementation of corrective actions will improve the safety system and help prevent similar accidents from happening in future.
Therefore, it is
important to institutionalize the reporting and investigation process so that
we follow standard steps during the investigation exercise without missing
facts and events that led to an injury or property damage.
- To identify hazards and system deficiencies leading to an incident.
- To suggest improvements to strengthen the workplace safety.
The programme will help participants to –
- understand incident causation models.
- understand the step-by-step technique of incident investigation.
- prepare reports recommending corrective actions to prevent similar incidents in future.
Category Per Participant Fee GST@18% Total
CII Small Scale Members 5500.00 990 6,490.00
CII Medium Scale Members 6000.00 1080 7,080.00
CII Large Scale Members 6,500.00 1170 7,670.00
Non-Members 7,000.00 1260 8,260.00
10% on 3 or more nominations from an organization
- Participation fees is non-refundable
/ non-adjustable against any other program of CII, however, change in
nomination(s) is accepted.
- Prior registration for participation by the
sponsoring companies is necessary.
- Maximum admissions will be limited to 35 only.
Who Should Attend / Target Audience
Online Platform - MS Teams