Every human activity involves Hazards and Risks. Every
workplace has its own hazards and risks. Whether an IT industry or a
manufacturing industry, without risk management, no organization can ensure
sustainable business continuity. Loss of life, Loss of property and
Damage to environment are no more acceptable. This workshop aims to help
safety professionals, as well as other responsible executives to understand,
learn and define sector specific risk management plan.
- Understanding need of Hazard Identification
- Types of Hazards
- Hazard Identification Techniques
- Appreciating need of Risk Assessment
- Qualitative Risk assessment
- Semi Quantitative Risk Assessment
- Quantitative Risk Assessment
- HIRAC Register
At the end of this programme the participants will be able to –
- Design and develop appropriate HIRA procedures
- Strategize relevant Hazard Identification
- Visualize potential risks
- Assign appropriate weightage to potential risks
- Prioritize the risks
- Develop and implement effective risk management
Per Participant fee
GST @ 18%
CII Small Scale Members
CII Medium Scale Members
CII Large Scale Members
10% on 3 or more nominations from an organization.
- Participation fees is non-refundable /
non-adjustable against any other program of CII, however, change in
nomination(s) is accepted.
- Prior registration for participation by the
sponsoring companies is necessary.
can conduct this programme on in-company basis also.
Mr. ANIL SAWANT
Mr. Sawant is a senior expert having 42 yrs. of industrial experience and 24 yrs. of experience in EHS. He has headed EHS function at Mylan, Indofil Chemicals Co, Kopran Ltd. He also headed MMACETP, Mahad – a 6 MLD Common Effluent Treatment Plant with 125 member industries. He was associated with National Safety Council as Technical Advisor for 8 years, where he was engaged in Safety Audits, Hazop Study, Safety Survey, Safety Awards Assessment, NSCI Safety Rating, Training and Development across various industrial sectors.
He has been instrumental in establishing and developing Process Risk Assessment Lab for thermal safety study of new Products / Processes using Reaction calorimeter and ARSST in API at Mylan R&D Centre. He has also conducted Risk Assessment study for several new products/processes and made recommendations to avert untoward incidents at plant. Mr. Sawant has established EMS and obtained ISO 14001 certification by DNV at Indofil.
Who Should Attend / Target Audience
Virtual Platform - MS Teams